Friday, December 9, 2011

Glitter Mag


This blog is about what finds are new, hip and super sweet for the holidays!

All of my friends and I have been raving about which new magazine has the hippest trends, and I think we've found it! Glitter magazine has awesome Eye Candy finds, and super hot Eye Spy Beauty Finds that are sure to rock your world! Some of these super-sweet finds include Tokyo Milk Bon Bon Shea Butter Rich Lotion that keeps your hands smooth for the holidays, and new Baby Lips Maybelline New York lip balm. It leaves your lips feeling softer, and they are completely renewed in just 4 weeks of use. I, personally, rushed out to buy some in their yummy flavor Peppermint! They also come in Quenched, Cherry Me, Grape Vine, Pink Punch and Peach Kiss!!

Oh, and who am I, you may ask? Well, I cannot reveal my identity, so you may call me Rose.


That's all for now chicas! Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXOXOXO
-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment