Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lips and Hands

So, I have found a SEN-SA-TION-AL lip balm today at the body shop. It is called... 100% Natural Lip Roll-On and I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!  Its ingredients are Sunflower Seed Oil, Sunflower Wax, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, and Jojoba Oil, so au-natural isn't hard with this easy-to-use roll on applicator. Just roll and go! And for only five dollars a pop, you can take home all of the flavors, including Berry, Orange, Coconut, Mint and Rose. Now I'm craving some serious spa treatments!!!!
My other new go-to is some awesome new body butter called Mango Papaya Body Butter Crème, and it is the only non-greasy body butter I have EVER come across. It has an AWESOME scent, and I'm itching for some more, seeing how I've already used up half my stash!!!


XOXOXOXOXOXO
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment